Meet Kevin Escher
Experienced Real Estate Broker
"Real estate is one of the most significant financial transactions of a lifetime. That is why I go out of my way to ensure that everything is perfect. I strive to answer all questions promptly and honestly and make sure all parties stay informed. I am a diligent worker, a tough negotiator, and a savvy businessman. I look forward to helping you with your next real estate transaction."
Kevin Escher has been a full-time, professional REALTOR® since 1998. Kevin was with the Coldwell Banker Organization for 13 years, before opening his firm in 2011. Before becoming a Realtor, Kevin graduated from the University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree. He went on to have a successful career as national account manager for Sprint Corporation. During his tenure with this organization, Kevin honed important communication, negotiation, and business skills, all of which help him ensure the success of his real estate clients today.
When not serving his clients, Kevin enjoys fitness and self-improvement. He is a long-distance runner who participates in marathons, road races, and works out at the local health club. He plays the drums and, in his quieter moments, can be found fishing and spending time with his wife and four children.
Consistently outstanding in his field, Kevin has received awards that recognize his exemplary performance on behalf of clients:
- International President's Circle — Bestowed only to the top 10 percent of more than 72,000 Coldwell Banker Sales Associates worldwide
- Super Real Estate Agent in Minneapolis by St.Paul Magazine — Fewer than 4% of all licensed real estate agents receive this distinction
Kevin believes that one of the keys to success is a continually updated education. He has earned some of the most prestigious professional designations of the real estate industry:
- GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) — This designation is achieved through a rigorous course of study and professional experience. The GRI designation is Kevin's assurance to you that he provides quality service.
- SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist) — This designation is achieved by demonstrating the necessary knowledge and expertise to counsel senior clients (ages 50+) through major financial and lifestyle transitions involved in relocating, refinancing, or selling the family home.
Kevin is also a member of professional real estate associations because they uphold a strict code of ethics and ensure that their members are up-to-date on the latest marketing techniques and legislation affecting real estate.
- National Association of REALTORS®
- The Wisconsin Realtors Association
- Northwestern-Wisconsin Association of Realtors®